Long arm version of the KR 30. New mechanics and slim body. It is lighter and faster than its predecessor.
With a horizontal arm reach of 3102 mm and its slim wrist which can hold 16 kg, this robot is suitable for short cycles applications which require large working spaces.
It is usually used for arc welding and machine tending.
Features and Advantages
- Uniform control concept for all KUKA robots – from low payloads right up to the heavy-duty category – means reliable planning and interchangeability
- “Plug and play” functionality enables rapid start-up
- Service-proven technology and standard PC components ensure maximum availability with minimum maintenance
- Modular design allows a wide range of customized hardware and software expansions
- Efficient interfaces and high compatibility due to PC-based technology
- Networked controllers that can communicate with each other in real time make it possible for a number of synchronized robots to work together on a single workpiece
|Number of axes||6|
- Stock: 1
- Model: KUKA KR 30 L16
- Weight: 0.00kg